|Product Lines > Discontinued Products > TDQ-1600 Broadcast Reference Tuner:|
Our remote controlled tuner has enough sensitivity and selectivity to lock in all your favorite stations, and enough audio quality to ensure that you enjoy them. Features 20 preset stations and auto scan to quickly find all of the stations in your area.
- Wideband IF section for low distortion
- CMOS solid state switching
- Regulated power supply
- Audiophile-grade components
- Twenty station presets, next preset function
- Auto scan circuitry
- Fully remote controlled; remote included
- Silver-plated OFC internal wiring
- Rear panel remote infrared connection
- Heavy-duty chassis
- 2 rack space height front panel
- Rack mounting adapter available
- Tuning Range:
FM 87.5 MHz to 108 Mhz
AM: 520 kHz to 1610 kHz
- FM Sensitivity:
Mono: IHF 10.8 dBf; Stereo: IHF 37.2 dBf for 50 dB of quieting
- AM Sensitivity:
IHF 350 µV/m
- FM Stereo Separation:
50 dB @ 1 kHz; 40 db @ 10 kHz
- FM Selectivity:
80 dB AM Selectivity: 50 dB
- FM Frequency Response:
20 Hz - 15 kHz, +/- 1 dB
- Harmonic Distortion:
FM Mono ¯ 0.07%; FM Stereo ¯ 0.1%
- Capture Ratio:
1 dB AM Suppression: 60 dB
w 171/4" x h 31/2" x d 123/8", h 41/8" with feet
- Net Weight:
- Do both the TDQ-1600 and the TDQ-150 have direct access to radio presets?
Yes, once you have memorized your favority stations you can select specific presets by number. You can also scroll through inputs, up and down.
- Do both tuners come with their own remote controls?
Yes, they do. Included in the box.